Posted by Meg Canada
Wondering what is happening during the All-Committee Meeting? Here is a first look at the agenda:
ALL COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
For YALSA Committee Members
2006 Midwinter Meeting, San Antonio
Saturday January 21st, 9:30am – 12:30 am
Marriott Rivercenter (MAR) Salon E
9:30 – 10:00: Continental breakfast sponsored by Listening Library.
Have a bite to eat and mingle with your fellow YALSA members!
10:00: Meeting Begins.
1. Welcome, Introductions & YALSA Highlights– Pam Spencer Holley, President
2. Board Liaison Introductions – Christine Allen, YALSA Councilor
3. YALSA Nominating Committee Message – Jennifer Hubert, Chair
4. Committee Appointment Process – Judy Nelson, President-Elect
5. YALSA’s 50th Anniversary Taskforce – Mary Arnold, Co-Chair
6. Marketing Your Committee’s Accomplishments – Beth Yoke
7. YALSA Periodicals –
- YAttitudes: Amy Alessio, Editor
- Young Adult Library Services: Valerie Ott, Editor
8. Building YALSA’s Assets – Amy Alessio, Fiscal Officer
9. Questions and Answers – David Mowery, Immediate Past President
10. Breakout into Committee Work Sessions