OK, I’ve said it before and I’ll probably say it again, but the RSS feeds to which I subscribe continue to be a great resource. I learn interesting things about what’s going on with teens, in the world, and in tech. In the past couple of days the following appeared in my RSS feeds and captured my attention:
- A Parent’s Dilemma in the Era of My Space – a podcast that talks about what parents need to do in the time of My Space and what the federal government is trying to accomplish with DOPA.
- The First Annual Top Gaming Colleges Survey – what are the best places to go to study gaming?
- iRocker – a rocking chair/lounge chair that is made for gaming and iPod listening.
- The Frappuccino Generation – Salon looks at the world of coffee drinking teens.
- Schwartz Creates Gossip on CW – a TV version of The Gossip Girls is in the works.