In this podcast Linda Braun, YALSA Vice President/President-Elect,’ talks with Paula Brehm Heeger, YALSA Past President, about how to get involved in YALSA and the differences between YALSA’s various Committees, Task Forces, Discussion Groups, Interest Groups, and Juries.’ The conversation also covers virtual committee membership, how the YALSA Board supports committees, and how committee meetings at Midwinter and Annual Conference work.
To find out more about getting involved in YALSA check out:
- An overview of how to get involved in YALSA
- The job description for committee members
- Descriptions of YALSA committees, task forces, juries, and awards
- Descriptions of YALSA Discussion and Interest Groups
- YALSA committee volunteer form