WE NEED YOU!
As you might have been seeing via emails, listervs, and in blog postings, YALSA is embarking on creating a new Strategic Plan to guide the organization and to better serve all its members.
However, in order to begin this process, YALSA needs your input!’ Take a few minutes to participate in the survey and share’ what you think’ YALSA’s priorities, goals, and interests for the future should be.’
Every activity, initiative, resource, and service that YALSA develops is determined by the goals and objectives of the Plan.’ Take a look at all the wonderful initiatives that have been created to meet the organization’s Research goal, and more importantly, the research needs of its members:
- YALSA established the new online’ Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults’ ‘ ‘ Now authors and librarians in the field can submit their research to be considered for this peer-reviewed publication. Check out the latest edition.
- ‘ The YALSA Road Trip‘ allowed YALSA research and information to be featured across the country in many different states.
- Links to White papers, publications, and lectures are featured on the website.
- With guidance from YALSA President Kim Patton, a new online Research Resource Clearinghouse is in the making.
- The YALSA Literature Symposium was held and featured many informative sessions on a variety of research topics.
And, these are just’ a few of YALSA’s accomplishments in this goal area!’ ‘ It is’ crucial’ for YALSA to hear your wants and needs so that it can better serve you.’ ‘ Share your thoughts, opinions, and ideas via YALSA’s Online Survey. It takes online a few moments for you to make a tremendous impact! ‘
WE NEED YOU!