The YALSAblog is looking for new bloggers. To be a blogger you need to be a YALSA member.
We are looking for bloggers interested in writing about any of the following topics:
- Connected Learning
- Competencies for librarians/library workers engaging youth
- Leadership in customer service
- Whole-library approach to serving teens
- Innovative programming
- Equity and diversity
- Youth participation
- Professional development
- Spaces (physical & virtual)
- Evaluation/measuring outcomes and impact
- Teen trends/pop culture
We are also looking for bloggers interested in Instagram of the Week.