- Boarding pass and photo ID? Check. (wondering if I look like a librarian)
- Chargers for cell phone, camera, and iPod? Check. (why isn’t there convergence here yet?)
- Google calendar printout? Check. (I like it better than event planner)
- Cotton clothes for layered dressing to go from chilly conference halls to steamy DC heat? Check. (regulatory cardigan, but a cool jean jacket, too).
- Pocket knife and Heelie wheels taken out of backpack? Check. (long story).
- Masses of emails from the selected lists task force? Check. (I’m a little behind…)
- iPod for Music Interest Group Meeting? Check.
- Business cards? Nope. Breaking my own rule. I haven’t had time to make new ones. If you give me one of yours though, I’ll send you an email when I get home 🙂
Here’s hoping I can sleep on the plane, because my alarm is set for 5 AM. See you all in DC!