Make sure you’re ready to vote in the 2008 ALA Election! Only members whose dues are up to date as of January 31, 2008 will be eligible to vote. Click on “Join/Renew ALA” from www.ala.org to renew your dues, if necessary.
If you prefer to vote online, be sure ALA has your correct email address. If a snail mail ballot is your preference, be sure ALA has your correct postal address. You can update your contact info online by following these steps:
1. start at www.ala.org, clicking on “Login” in the upper right corner
2. log in w/ your email address and password
3. click on “view my ALA”
4. then click on “update my profile”
5. add or change any contact information
6. click the red “save and continue” button
To learn more about the ALA election, go to www.ala.org, scroll down and click on the “ALA Election 2008” icon. To view the slate for YALSA, go to the Election section of YALSA’s blog.