The Division & Membership Promotion Committee will host YALSA 201 at the ALA Midwinter Meeting in Boston on Friday, January 15th from 4:00-5:00 p.m. in Boston Convention Center Room 160A.
This program is designed for YALSA members who are interested in leadership positions such as committee chair or board member.’ Guest speakers will discuss these roles in YALSA, and there will be a Q&A session.
The YALSA Happy Hour will begin right after this program at 5:00 p.m. in the Boston Convention Center Grand Ballroom Foyer.
Confirmed speakers for YALSA 201:
- Candice Mack â€“ Chair, Division & Membership Promotion Committee
- Angie Manfredi â€“ Road Trip Coordinator
- Francisca Goldsmith â€“ Course Instructor
- (virtual) Lesley Farmer â€“ YALSA Member/IFLA Representative
- Sarah Flowers â€“ Editor, YALS
- Pam Spencer Holley â€“ YALSA author
- mk Eagle â€“ Blog Manager
- Dora Ho â€“ Convenor, Anime Discussion Group
- Angela Carstensen â€“ Award/Selection Chair
- Kelly Czarnecki â€“ Chair, Teen Tech Week Committee
- Ritchie Momon/Pam Spencer Holley â€“ Task Force on Committees Chair
- Nick Buron â€“ Board Member
- John Sexton â€“ Chair, Nominating Committee 2011
- Audra Caplan â€“ ALA Councillor/YALSA member