Do you consider yourself a foodie?’ Then you probably will want to skip the Cheesecake Factory and try out some of these unique Seattle spots for enjoyable conference eats:
- Blue C Sushi – 1510 7th Ave â€“ quick, yummy, close to convention center
- Taylor Shellfish Farms– 1521 Melrose Ave â€“ awesome oyster bar, get fresh local seafood and wine
- Le Pichet – 1933 1st Ave â€“ delightful French food â€“ if you aren’t hungry, just get the chocolat chaud, it is to die for.
- Ristorante Machiavelli – 1215 Pine St â€“ great Italian place, a relatively short uphill walk from the convention center
- Alibi Room – 85 Pike St (in Post Alley) â€“ a lovely hide-away, perfect break from tourist crowds at the Pike Place Market.
For many more suggestions of places to eat in Seattle, the Local Arrangements Committee invites you to check out’ YALSA’s Midwinter wiki.
~ Sarah Evans & Dawn Rutherford,’ YALSA Local Arrangements Committee,’ Midwinter Seattle 2013