Last month, YALSA held a “Top Ten Summer Learning Programs” contest on its teen programming database, Teen Programming HQ. Thanks to the HQ’s member manager and content experts for reviewing the submissions, we have the winners of the contest.
The top ten are:
- B-Town Teens submitted by Jeanette Lehr; Monroe County Public Library; Bloomington, IN
- Create It! Camp submitted by Beth Dunston; Paris-Bourbon County Library; Paris, KY
- Escape the Library submitted by Andrea Elson; Radnor Memorial Library; Wayne, PA
- Movie Club submitted by Jeffrey Stoffer; Ak-Chin Indian Community Library; Maricopa, AZ
- Robot Extravaganza submitted by Shannon Schreur-Klein; Lee County (Florida) Library System
- Start Up Cecil: Teen Small Business Contest submitted by Katelyn McLimans; Cecil County Public Library; Elkton, MD
- Teen Filmmaking Workshop submitted by Laurie Bartz; Hedberg Public Library; Janesville, WI
- Snap and Chat Robot Maker-Overs submitted by Ellen McTyre; Mamaroneck (New York) Library
- Survive the Zombie Apocalypse: Maker Edition submitted by Laura Rancani; Cape May County (New Jersey) Library
- NCLab Coding Camps submitted by Aubrey White; Carson City (Nevada) Library
Congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone who participated in the contest! Don’t forget to visit the Teen Programming HQ to share and find great teen programming ideas!