YALSA’s new five week e-course, Start at the End: Backwards Design for Library, Programming, starts on July 8, 2019. Over the past few days I’ve been previewing the course materials, designed by the instructor Casey Rawson, and I can easily say, you don’t want to miss this learning opportunity. You don’t have to take my word for it, check out this 5 minute video in which Casey talks about the course and you get to know her a little too.
Over the five weeks of the course participants will learn:
- The basics of of backwards design
- How to set learning objectives
- Best ways to collect and determine evidence of successful learning
- How to plan learning activities that help to reach determined learning objectives
- How to put backwards design into library practice
Learn more about the e-course and register on the YALSA website.