Our annual digital camera scavenger hunt is among the easiest of programs to run. It basically works like a promotional street team: the teens leave the library, work with people in the town to cross off items on the list (and, in the meantime, spread the word about the library program), and then the teens come back with the evidence on their phones and cameras.
First, the rules:
1. Someone from the team must be in the photo. In group photos, everyone has to be in the photo.
2. All team members must be aged 12-19 (2-4 team members per team)
3. All team members must start at the library together (hunt begins at 2:05 pm) and arrive at the library by 3:45 pm with their camera. For every minute you are late, 5 items are disqualified
4. All items must be visible in a photo
5. All team members must act respectfully at all timesâ€”this includes asking permission for taking anyone’s photo
6. Once arriving at the library, a team member must describe each photo to a library staff member.
7. All photos must be on the same camera, but multiple items can be in one photo Read More →